Terms & Conditions
- Any on-line purchase of products from Procean will be governed by these terms to the exclusion of any other terms
- All products are offered subject to their availability.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by Procean.
- The quantity, quality and description of any specifications for the products shall be those set out in the site but you should be aware that the images appearing on the website are not always accurate. We reserve the right to correct errors and omissions in any price or other information without any liability. We are happy to offer advice Any advice or recommendations concerning the suitability or otherwise of a product for the intended user but point out that such advice is followed or acted upon entirely at your own risk.
- Items may sometimes be out of stock in our own warehouse. If this causes your order to be sent in more than one shipment, we will charge for the initial shipment only.
- You will be advised of the estimated delivery period but please leave up to 30 days for delivery. Items held in stock will usually be dispatched on the day following receipt of your payment but some out-of-stock products may take longer. Any delivery date will be an estimate only. We shall not be liable for delays caused by matters outside our control.
- Any claim based on any defect in quality or condition of the products must be notified to us within 7 days of delivery after which you will be deemed to have accepted the products.
- Risk of damage to or loss of the product shall pass to you at the point at which it is delivered.
- Payment is due on order. Payments can be made through Paypall or by banktransfer.
- It should be noted that your payment card will be debited in Euro. You may use MasterCard, Visa, AMEX,
- All prices on the Procean website are subject to change without prior notice to reflect any increase in the cost to us.
- We aim to protect legitimate credit card owners from fraud and therefore will report to the necessary authorities any person attempting to use a card which they are not authorised to use.
- We hold the right to ask for a bank transfer for any order placed with us.
- Property in the product shall pass to you provided your payment has cleared.
Warranties and Liability
- To the extent permitted by law, we have no liability for the content of any websites which we may link to from this site or which may link to this site.
- All products supplied conform to all relevant British and European standards.
Returning Unwanted, Wrong size or Faulty Goods
- Damaged Goods: Please contact Procean immediately upon noticing any fault. The goods can then either be replaced F.O.C. or a full refund given.
- Unwanted goods: Please contact Procean before returning any items. A refund (minus the cost of posting the item to you) can be issued for any unused returned goods. A restocking fee of 10% may be charged for all goods returned.
- Exchange goods: Please contact Procean Store before returning any items. If the item was ordered incorrectly i.e. wrong size or colour then a free exchange can be made. Postage will not be free on the returned item.
- General: When returning goods please enclose receipt, contact details (including daytime phone), credit card details and a note of why the goods are being returned.
Your right to cancel
- You may cancel your order and return the products to us and receive a refund at any time up to seven days after you have received the products. To cancel or return all or part of an order you must notify us by completing our Returns Section Form requesting that the order be cancelled. Unless the item/s were specifically ordered in - this would then be looked at on an individual basis, and a refund or replacment would be at our discretion
Our Contact details:
9351 NR Leek
Phone: 0031 594 580070
Fax: 0031 594 580090